Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A THREE HUNDRED (300): GRAND PRIZES
- (1) Nintendo Switch™ system
- (1) Joy-Con™ controller set
- (1) Super Mario Party™ video game
- (1) A $20 Nintendo eShop Card
FIVE HUNDRED (500): FIRST PRIZES
- (1) Randomly Chosen Nintendo Switch™ Game - Super Mario Party™, Mario Tennis™ Aces, Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu!, or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee!, Captain Toad™: Treasure Tracker, Donkey Kong Country™: Tropical Freeze, Super Mario Odyssey™, Splatoon™ 2, or Mario Kart™ 8 Deluxe
- (1) $20 Nintendo eShop Card
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A You may enter one per code per day throughout the promotion 10/22/18-3/1/19.
- Q How many prizes could I win?
- A One (1) instant win game prize per person.
- Q How do I play the instant win game?
- A Follow the on-screen instructions on the scratch-off game page to find out if you won.
- Q How do I redeem my Nintendo eShop Card?
- 1. Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu of your Nintendo Device.
- 2. Scroll left and select "Add Funds."
- 3. Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
- 4. Funds can be added in one of two ways:
- Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select "OK" to complete the transaction. Please note, the letters o, i, and z are not used.
- Select "Scan QR Code." View the QR Code located on the back of the Nintendo eShop card on the upper screen so that it is within the frame.
- Q I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A To make sure you get emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
- Q I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A Make sure you are visiting https://yoplait.promo.eprize.com/nintendo/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Q I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q I’m having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- Q I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Q Why can’t I use my P.O. Box address on the address update form?
- A Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.